Interpreter onboarding process
- Assemble a list of 20-80 instruments (IM strings) for each product class.
Example: Dollar swap instrument strings
- 3yr s/b 3s 85.25 / 85.5
- 1yr am 3s 35 / --
- 7yr spread -1.5 / -1
- 10yr vs 30yr spread switch -36.5 / -36.25
- 5yr vs 10yr s/b 3s 36.125 / --
- 10yr vs 30yr am 3s 26.875 / --
- 2yr vs 10yr s/b 3s 81.75 / 81.875
- 3x4x5 s/b 3s 3.375 / --
- 6s3s 10x30 0.25 / 0.75
- 3yr ff -- / 35.125
- 4yr vs 15yr ff 5.125 / 5.375
- 8x9x10 s/b 3s 0.8 / 0.9 5 billion
- 3s1s 10x12 -0.375 / -0.25
- 6m ois 0.10875 / --
- 2yr 5yr s/b 3s 27.5 / --
- 3s1s 5yr vs 7yr ff 19.25 / 19.5
2. Have a trader or subject matter expert call in to record how they would commonly say these instrument strings. We will provide the call-in number when you are ready.
3. Send voice onboarding samples from your traders. Have traders visit this page, then press start, and read the six phrases shown (hitting next between each phrase). At the end, a ".wav" and ".stm" file will be downloaded by the page. Email these two files to firstname.lastname@example.org. The files are completely anonymized.
4. Use our browser quote capture tool to provide feedback on transcribed and interpreted quotes for each new product class. Plan on 10-20 quotes per day for one to two weeks to achieve 95% accuracy.